Once you have gathered your check stub details, fill out the free consultation form. Include as much information as you can and upload documentation if possible. This will allow us to research your mineral rights before we discuss with you.
Note: It is not required to provide your check stubs / offers for a free consultation, but it is very helpful.
Once you fill out the free consultation form, one of our team members will quickly be in touch. During the call we’ll discuss a few items with you so that we can accurately market your mineral rights and ensure maximum value. Each call depends on the client and their mineral rights, but in general we discuss the following topics with you:
- Market Update: We will go over where the market currently is. We’ll let you know what kind of demand we’re seeing from buyers and help you weigh whether now is a good or bad time to sell.
- Location Expectations: We’ll discuss the specific county where your mineral rights are located. If you have provided your check stubs up front, we’ll tell you what’s going on with your specific acreage and what’s going on in the immediately surrounding area.
- Offers: We’ll discuss any existing offers you have on the table. We’ll review these offers for you and point out any red flags or areas of concern.
- Pricing: Based on the area, your royalty income, and the potential upside, we’ll discuss pricing the mineral rights. Pricing will depend on many factors such as how quickly you need to sell, what offers you have on the table, etc.. Note that when we list mineral rights, the listing price is a starting bid. You do not agree to sell at this price and this is simply a starting point for negotiations!
- Exclusivity: We require exclusivity for all of our listings. Exclusivity is what allows us to maximize value for clients. Our mineral buyers know that they won’t see this deal anywhere else. By consistently listing high quality deals, it attracts the best buyers who pay the best prices.
Please keep in mind that each consultation is free and there is no obligation and no pressure to move forward. A consultation is simply a discussion about your mineral rights.
It’s important to explore your options when selling mineral rights and that is what this call is for. We’ll help you understand our company, our process, and our focus on helping you maximize value when selling mineral rights in Texas.
Once the consultation is complete, we’ll communicate the next steps if you want to move forward. We’ll provide you with a copy of our listing agreement, let you know what documentation we still need, and ensure that the starting bid price is confirmed.